Be on the lookout for creatures of the land, sky, and sea. Designed especially for ages 4 to 7, the Junior edition of the popular card game Spot it. has an adorable animal theme that kids love. This travel-friendly matching game can be played five different ways. Spot it. Jr. Animals is played with 31 cards that are each decorated with six colorful animals ranging from the cuddly to the exotic. The animals may vary in size and position, but there is always one, and only one, animal match between any two cards. The aim of the games is always the same: be the first to spot it. The mini games vary in challenge level, starting with the simplest game, “Twins,” which has players racing to find the match between two cards. The first to call it out wins the hand, and then two new cards are played. The player with the most cards wins. In other games, players try to get rid of cards or even look for matches between three cards. Easily adaptable to age and ability, Spot it. Jr. Animals can be played competitively or cooperatively, at a fact pace or while taking your time. But don’t be fooled by the Jr. status, the variety of images will challenge the eyes of all ages.
- Award-winning game of visual perception for the whole family.
- Between any two cards there is always one and only one matching symbol. Spot it fast to win!
- Five challenging ways to play for hours of frenzied fun for 2 to 8 players.
- Develops focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills.
- Includes 55 cards and illustrated rules in a durable travel-size tin.